Looking for a handyman/maintenance person for a multi-unit rental property in the Northeast Windsor area.
- Handy and knowledgeable
- Own tools
- Own reliable transportation to pick up supplies, etc.
- Cell phone, computer and printer
- Live close to property, versatile and available for emergency calls
Tasks that may be required:
- Able to complete some electrical, plumbing and repairs
- Changing light bulbs, changing locks, having new keys cut
- Weekly garbage container curbing according to City schedule
- Personable relationship with the tenants
- Able to meet with and instruct outside contractors
- Able to paint and renovate units for re-rental
- Able to clean common areas and keep the building tidy
- Manage work flow and communicate with head office on a regular basis
- Yard maintenance if requested
- Snow removal in the winter months if requested
- Able to deliver paperwork and forms to tenants in a timely fashion
- Live close to property for emergency calls
- Be presentable and knowledgeable when showing prospective tenants available units
- Submit rental applications to head office in a timely fashion
- Conducting pre/post-occupancy unit inspection with tenants
This would be a contract position, paid hourly for maintenance work and paid hourly for any paperwork or admin work. $15-$18/hr. Please state your availability and salary expectations.
Looking for someone who is interested in maintaining this building and ensuring all tenants are safe and sound. Please contact by email.